• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

HELPPPPP! i need a nice avatar.

honeydevil

Hi, it seems that i just can't find the perfect avator for me. :( Does anybody have any suggestions? can you help me?

honeydevil said:
Hi, it seems that i just can't find the perfect avator for me. :( Does anybody have any suggestions? can you help me?
Well I don't want to spoil picking an avater for you because that should really be our suprise ;) But I would like to suggest maybe one of those cartoon dolls seems your type of personality and if this is true then I suggest you use a cartoon doll avater.

Here's some suggestions:
devilgirl646rn.jpg

aimg48.echo.cx_img48_2366_veronica648vy.jpg

honeybee642vu.jpg

They are all now 64 x 64 pixels.

Hey, good ones! I like the first one the best!

I have one too :) I found an image and re-sized it to fir forum rules on avatar.

5ul9av

Me too! It reduces well, too. Not sure honeydevil wants a devil, though.

By the way, you get a lot of dodgy, dodgy pictures when you type into a Google search "devil girl".

novella said:
CS004SM.jpg

Something in a folk costume, perhaps?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, are you trying to kill me?? this images haunt me since i was little and i never got over it. :eek:

and you to zolli? how mean... i think i go crying now. and check under my bed if there is some psycho in a folds costume... brrrr.

honeydevil said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, are you trying to kill me?? this images haunt me since i was little and i never got over it. :eek:

and you to zolli? how mean... i think i go crying now. and check under my bed if there is some psycho in a folds costume... brrrr.

Haha I thought you might enjoy that! :p

novella said:
Haha I thought you might enjoy that! :p

not as much as i would enjoy ripping off the head of the guy who invented this shit. if he ever runs across me in the dark he can be sure that he finds himself in stockings and this f***ing skirt. oh and maybe he also should look for a spiked heel that sticks up his ass and forms a second head.

but yeah just the imagination of this scenario made me very happy. :)

Back