• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hero Bunny

No, no mountains in Holland. Mountains do make me think of some strange Shakira-lyrics.

Wasn't there a topic somewhere in this thread?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure that there was, just some people worshipping on the altar of Wabbit or some nonsense :D

Phil :eek: <- Look Marty, a Smilie!!!

Yes, I can see that, Philip, but thanks for doing what you always do; pointing out the blisteringly obvious.

Cheers

phil_t said:
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure that there was, just some people worshipping on the altar of Wabbit or some nonsense :D

Phil :eek: <- Look Marty, a Smilie!!!

And so they should be! :D

And yeah, they did worship at the alter of the wabbit. And lo, they did bring him carrots and chocolates and there was much munching and the gnashing of the teeth!

It's a lie!!!! I was not one of those people paying homage to the blue wabbit. :eek: I was just on my knees at the time picking up carrots. :p

That's Martin's problem-he doesn't use smileys! The Wabbit uses them, so he has more admirers. :D

We need more smileys!

If smileys is what it takes to get admirers in this place, then I will do without. If there is something you cannot express through the spoken word, you sure as hell won't express it through some silly little face.

Cheers

whose side are you on? :rolleyes:

well Martin, if you could get us some decent smileys, you might find the perfect one. Smileys are valuable-they let people know what you're trying to say. For example, a comment without a wink smiley could be interpreted as offensive when the commentator is trying to be ironic or funny. But if you want to buck the trend and be thought of as a stick-in-the-mud, be my guest! :D

Whose side? :confused: Why the righteous of course, the underdog, under privileged smilies, a helpless green giant stuck in the mud... helpless? :D Be right back... gotta find my wellies :p

Nighthawk, you talk in riddles, so maybe next monday gorgor will unleash the ravenous armchair, woop?

Cheers

That's the thanks I get for pulling you out of the mud? :rolleyes: Good mind to push you back in and leave you for the ravenous armchair :eek:
Goes away muttering to oneself... ungrateful lump!!!!! Wabbit would have at
least suggested mud wrestling! :p

Back