• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey Again

SHorn

Hey, it's Sam (samh5). I changed my username bc I changed my email about a month ago and I couldn't remember my pw... :rolleyes: I hope I'll be able to post more this time around!

Sam :D

SHorn said:
I changed my username bc I changed my email about a month ago and I couldn't remember my pw...

There has been a lot made about the terms and conditions of the membership agreement of this site recently. Due to this I feel I must draw your attention to Rule 2.1:

2.1 You may register one account only. You are free to choose your own username, however offensive or misleading usernames will not be allowed. Duplicate accounts will be removed and a warning issued to the member concerned..

If you could not remember your password then you should have used the Email me my password feature.

Hey, it's Sam

That said, I have no idea who you are.

Well I had done that, but my password was for another email address I no longer have. It was terminated. So my old password would not have matched with my new e-mail. I searched through the FAQs and tried to post but my account had to be re-activated. There was no e-mail sent because I can't re-register the same name under a different e-mail. If there is an easier way around this, please let me know.

Well, I'm not sure if I've seen you around - I've been here since February.
Either way, welcome back. :)
I see you're reading Choke next. Hope you like it. Can't wait for Haunted to come out.

Thank you! :) I don't have much left of Life Expectancy and I plan on starting Choke tomorrow. I haven't read any of Palahniuk's books so I'm sure I'm in for a surprise.

Welcome back! I hope you will be around a lot more this time! :)

Sorry you could not get back in with your old account. I'm sure we could arrange to get your old account back or if you like to keep using the new one we could just delete your old one. So no problems there :)

Back