• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey Everyone

Miguel_Abburido

Hi everyone

Basically, my real name is Chris, I'm a student who lives in Wales, I enjoy football, rugby, computer gaming, and I read the odd book as well.

Anything that falls into my lap really, usually biographies and world war 2 books, also enjoy a bit of horror. Got loads of Tom Clancy books as well but haven't got round to reading them yet. Also got a big collection of the old fighting fantasy books from my younger days.

I'm currently reading Stalingrad by Antony Beevor, my favourite all time books are War of the Worlds by H G Wells and War of the Rats by David L Robbins

Originally posted by Miguel_Abburido
Also got a big collection of the old fighting fantasy books from my younger days.

I still have mine up the loft somewhere. :cool: Hi.

:)

Welcome... to your DOOM!!! hahahahahaha...

Oh, you arnt here to destroy my evil empire?

OK, sorry... WELCOME! Enjoy the forums!

Regards
Martin

Welcome to the Boards, Chris You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers!Don't be a stranger! (oops! thats martin's line)

*scratches head*
Hi chris, welcome to this forum and hope you enjoy here!! (oops!thats kaz's line)

* scans English vocab*
hey chris!! welcome to the forums:) (oops thats phil's line)

What the hell!all the good ones are taken:D

Originally posted by piedro
Welcome to the Boards, Chris You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers!Don't be a stranger! (oops! thats martin's line)

*scratches head*
Hi chris, welcome to this forum and hope you enjoy here!! (oops!thats kaz's line)

* scans English vocab*
hey chris!! welcome to the forums:) (oops thats phil's line)

What the hell!all the good ones are taken:D

What about "welcome to the forum and HEY... be careful out there!"

*plays hillstreet blues theme music*

Regards
Sillywabbit

Howz About -

Hey Chris, welcome, be cool, play nice, and stay away from that Spam gang, they're nowt but filth :p

Phil

Sounds to much like 'newtMartin', and I'm not yet ready to reveal my true, amphibian identity.

Cheers, Martin :D

Back