• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey Ice Hockey Fans !!!!! Deal?

The Canucks are barely hanging onto 8th in the West by their old, worn, stretched and frayed, ready-to-snap jocks.

By Saturday (their next game), I fear the last shred of elastic will have given way to see them plummet to 10th.

:( :(

LA is fading pretty fast too but San Jose may slip in at the end. Colorado salvaged a much need 2 pts the other night agains Chicago but it was a lot more stressful than I would have hoped for. Should be a crazy few weeks.

The Wings Datsyuk is going to be out awhile, but it looks like he'll be ready before he post season begins.

The Wings game vs Calgary was ugly the other night. It appeared Calgary was doing a little headhunting all night, trying to injure Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Marchment should be thrown out of the league for trying to take out Zetterberg with a knee on knee hit. I don't think the league is paying attention this late in the season, and they've always been a little soft on Canadain based teams.

Motokid, I see your boys clinched their playoff spot beating Buffalo. You have to be happy about that?

I wish I could feel cocky over last nights win, but the Flyers are just too incosistant to feel that way. Good win. At Buffalo too. First time since 2001 for Flyers to win in Buffalo. Without Forsberg too. All good stuff.

Got the Maple Lafs tonight. Hope the Orange and Black can send them back to Toronto in tears of embarrasment, but this is just the kind of game the Flyers can let slip away.

Be nice to see a Brashear/Tucker brawl or Brashear/Domi brawl to end the season. A blowout win for the Flyers would be even better. :D

I'll be holding my breath. I never know which Flyers team will take the ice, and more importantly which goalie....:eek:

Ell said:
The Canucks are barely hanging onto 8th in the West by their old, worn, stretched and frayed, ready-to-snap jocks.

By Saturday (their next game), I fear the last shred of elastic will have given way to see them plummet to 10th.

:( :(

Sorry to see the Canucks out of the playoffs at the moment Ell. There's still time, but that western conferance is so tight....

Motokid said:
I wish I could feel cocky over last nights win, but the Flyers are just too incosistant to feel that way.

but this is just the kind of game the Flyers can let slip away.

I'll be holding my breath. I never know which Flyers team will take the ice, and more importantly which goalie....:eek:

I hate it when my skepticism proves to be right. Stupid Flyers. :mad:

Motokid said:
I hate it when my skepticism proves to be right. Stupid Flyers. :mad:

It could be worse. Nashville lost Vokoun for the rest of the season and post season. They're going to have a hell of a time trying to get to the second round.

Back