• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

HEY ya'll!!

Astoryfan

HI! My name is Amy and I'm 25 years old, and I'm a bookaholic. I live in Florida, USA. I've been looking for an online book forum to meet some people to share my passion with. I love to read. Growing up, I always had a book with me. I've got a 9-month-old daughter, so I don't have the freedom to read as often as I love to, so I'm having to prioritize which books I want to read the most.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to TBF!. Glad to have you here Amy. With little ones myself, I fully understand not having personal reading time as you like. But remember, it's also fun to read books for them.;)

Hi Amy and welcome!! :)

Complete this sentence: "My daughter is happily sleeping, it's raining outside, I have finished the housework and I'm sitting in a comfy chair with a cup of tea. I pick up my book and read the title, ...."

Hi "Ya'll" also from the East Coast of the USA

Just wanted to say HI from Virginia. I have always been a "bookworm" and am glad to find this "online bookclub" to discuss books I am reading. I have been "wandering around" for a few minutes now and I think I will be quite comftable here! Yes I think I will pull up a chair and stay a while...

Now, on the subject of what I am currently reading... I am reading a non fiction which is unusual for me "In a Million Pieces" by James Frey. I am finding this to be a real "page turner". I wanted to get "into the mind" of the "addicted person". I think this book will definatly do it!:(

On a lighter note I normally read "cozy mysteries" such as "Whisker of Evil" by Rita Mae Brown (love her books and got to meet her in person once). I also read all the "Prey" books by John Sandford - I love "thrillers" and I read most all of Patricia Cornwall's books as most of them are based in my home town. When I am not reading I find needlepoint or horseback riding hold my interest.

Please write to me if you have read any of the above authors! I would love to hear what you think about their books!;)

PaigeAM

Hi, Paige. Welcome to TBF.

I'd love to hear more about A Million Little Pieces. Would you consider starting a thread about that book?

:)

Back