• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey

rodney3

Hello, all! My name is Rodney. I live in Portland, OR, and I enjoy reading prose and poetry and writing poems.

I hope to extend my knowledge and understandability with literature.
The current book that I am reading is Ulysses, where I am only on page 23, but I just finished 1984 - an amazing book!

Hey Rodney! Welcome to the forum. A reader and a writer is always nice to see :)
I had to read Ulysses for one of my university subjects and just didn't get on with it, I had difficulty with the whole stream of consciousness thing, but good luck! Let me know how you get on, maybe I should give it another go!

Hello, all! My name is Rodney. I live in Portland, OR, and I enjoy reading prose and poetry and writing poems.

The current book that I am reading is Ulysses, where I am only on page 23, but I just finished 1984 - an amazing book!

I love Portland! Especially McMenamins. Mmmmmmm...McMenamins.

I hope you make it farther in Ulysses than I did.:p

Yay! Someone else who's reading Ulysses. I've made it to page 110. :D

Welcome to the forum! I've never been to Portland, though I watched the Portland Trailblazers play the Denver Nuggets back in '85. Clyde Drexler was amazing.

Thanks for all of the replies! I'm currently on page 36 of Ulysses, and it is quite the difficult read. I have not read Brave New World; however, it sounds pretty good.

Hey Rodney! Welcome to the forum! Porland must be sooooo cool. I actually get to go there this summer to visit my cousin. See ya around! :)

Good Luck,
Harrypotterrox

Portland is really cool, despite the extremely feeble weather pattern - if you call it a pattern. In May alone we have had rain, sun, hail, lightning, snow, and weather in the 90s range!

Portland is really cool, despite the extremely feeble weather pattern - if you call it a pattern. In May alone we have had rain, sun, hail, lightning, snow, and weather in the 90s range!

In my opinion that rocks!!! Kinda..... I wish it would snow here in Californina (central coast area)!

See ya!

HPRox:)

Back