• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey!!!!!

~BookWorm~

Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Amanda from New Jersey. I try to read everyday and at anytime am juggling 3 different books(different genres) to keep it interesting. So glad I found this forum.

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to TBF, where you'll meet some expert book jugglers. :)
Peder

Hi and Welcome! I read lots too, but if you could see my house, you'd know I'm not that great a juggler ;)
But I bet you'd find plenty to read!

It's funny you would say you like juggling books, because I just joined and that was one of the things I said, that I am happiest when I am juggling two or three books at once. I guess I've found my second home. Welcome, fellow newbie (and juggler).

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) I look forward to seeing you all on the forums.

P.S.

I'm reading....
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
Re-Reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Welcome to TBF, Bookworm :)

You'll find there's a thread on The Secret Life of Bees .. I look forward to your thoughts on the book when you've finished. I personally thought it was a beautiful book.

Back