• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey

Ayan said:
i've never actually used any of them... i don't even own a decent knife....

Oh, surely one doesn't need to use them actually in order to imagine them in operation or to discuss them.
BTW, I remember how some other girlfriend told me how they tried to imagine the most painful way of killing a person, and her offer was to use a road-roller, driving it very slowly from toes to head of the victim...

Sergo said:
I remember how some other girlfriend told me how they tried to imagine the most painful way of killing a person, and her offer was to use a road-roller, driving it very slowly from toes to head of the victim...
i prefer running a very blunt edge over the body with enough preasure that it eventually wears away the skin, drawing blood, then using long, shaped nails to deepen the shallow cuts.... the process repeated constantly would still take months, if not years to actually kill the victim... but once he/she is broken, one sorta looses all the pleasure and appeal....

I do this magic thing where i put my hands together and make it look as if my finger is removed and moving away from the hand it was attached to.:eek:

Ayan said:
i prefer running a very blunt edge over the body with enough preasure that it eventually wears away the skin, drawing blood, then using long, shaped nails to deepen the shallow cuts.... the process repeated constantly would still take months, if not years to actually kill the victim... but once he/she is broken, one sorta looses all the pleasure and appeal....

Wow... It surely would appear that imaginative abilities have gained much over the recent years...
I think you are right, and after a day or two it wouldn't be the same terror and pain for the unfortunate person... Though there are people who keep victims in underground pits for years, without torturing them much, taking pleasure in feeling themselves slave masters of a kind... Each year a slave master or two is caught in Russia...

no... the proccess would take a good month to break someone... after all, you can't do it every night or you'll run out of fresh territory... as for my imaginative abilities... i'm schizophrenic, sadistic, average about a book a week, and spend the rest of free time reading anything fictional under this sun... that tends to add up after a while ;)

Ayan said:
no... the proccess would take a good month to break someone... after all, you can't do it every night or you'll run out of fresh territory... as for my imaginative abilities... i'm schizophrenic, sadistic, average about a book a week, and spend the rest of free time reading anything fictional under this sun... that tends to add up after a while ;)

Don't know really...
My personal opinion is that nearly everybody would break down very fast if put into an unusual situation where he/she cannot control what's going on, but is effectively and sometimes cruelly controlled by somebody else.
So the difference is rather in the time one need to recover after such a situation, as some people turn to normal living almost immediately after they are free again, and other cannot keep on living at all.
Of course there should be people nearly unbreakable, at least I can imagine them...
As to being schizophrenic, sadistic, etc. - aren't we all to some extent?

well, there would no point to do something this exetreme if the person could crack easily... this is a technique reserved for those of really strong will... that's the fun if it....

and then there are those like my best friend's boyfriend, who would enjoy this sort of torture to no end (he's sitting right beside me at this moment, tell ing me how much he'd love it)

Ayan said:
well, there would no point to do something this exetreme if the person could crack easily... this is a technique reserved for those of really strong will... that's the fun if it....

and then there are those like my best friend's boyfriend, who would enjoy this sort of torture to no end (he's sitting right beside me at this moment, tell ing me how much he'd love it)

I see, I see...

He likes to be tortured? For weeks? Maybe he is trying to say he feels himself... err... in love with you?

BTW, I have another torture technique for you. (Too bad it is not nearly as interesting as what you described, but way too deadly, I think).
I invented it today, having to wait for several seconds under blinking light for the elevator to come to my floor.
You bring a person into a room with blinking luminiscence lamps, and leave him there naked, so that he couldn't wrap anything across his face to cover the eyes. Of course all the furniture have to be removed too, so the victim couldn't find a shaded place under a bed or behind a chair...
(Please do not spill it over to Mr. Bush, as he will surely use this technique against poor Iraqis & Afganis).

Sergo said:
I see, I see...

He likes to be tortured? For weeks? Maybe he is trying to say he feels himself... err... in love with you?
naw... he used to practice vampurism.... ah, the good ol' days....

Sergo said:
Vampurism... Oh... I will have to check my vocabulary...
Are you sure?
yep. we talk bout it all the time... his ex and him used to get off all the time biting each other, drawing blood and drinking it..... he has puncture scars on his neck and slash scars on his wrists.... personally, i've never cut. I'm pretty vain bout my flawless skin, but the sight, scent, and taste of blood is just purely arousing

Ayan said:
yep. we talk bout it all the time... his ex and him used to get off all the time biting each other, drawing blood and drinking it..... he has puncture scars on his neck and slash scars on his wrists.... personally, i've never cut. I'm pretty vain bout my flawless skin, but the sight, scent, and taste of blood is just purely arousing

Wow...
How very unusual and interesting... Maybe I should check those around me for long teeth and red eyes, as if there are you and your friends - there surely must be others...
BTW, have you difficulty cleaning your teeth already? I have always wondered how the vampires do that...

Sergo said:
Wow...
How very unusual and interesting... Maybe I should check those around me for long teeth and red eyes, as if there are you and your friends - there surely must be others...
BTW, have you difficulty cleaning your teeth already? I have always wondered how the vampires do that...
We are not vampires, we just practice vampurism. there is a difference, but i deffinately wouldn't mind being sired:rolleyes:

Ayan said:
We are not vampires, we just practice vampurism. there is a difference, but i deffinately wouldn't mind being sired:rolleyes:

Ahhh...
BTW, my own daughter turns 15 next week. I decided to give her a new PC as a birthday present. How do you think - is it OK for a young lady of 15?

Oh, it seems you like cats? What's his name? It's "he", yes?

Back