• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Heya!

Jebediah

Hello, everyone! My name is Jeb and I am so excited to be here!

Needless to say, I love to read and I love books. I also love internet forums and making new friends and getting to know everyone. I think I'm just gonna go ahead and dig right in.

Things about me:
- I love to welcome people. This will probably be my favorite area of the boards.
- I'm always silly and rarely serious.
- I have tons of internet friends. In fact, I have more friends that I've never met than ones I have met.
- I am just so excited to be here.

From one horror and fantasy reader to another, welcome :). What are some books in those genres that you really like?

Hmm. For fantasy, I really love Neil Gaiman. American Gods is my favorite by him. I also really like Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series. And I'm currently reading the Stand (I can't believe it's taken me so long!) and I LOVE it. I'm actually fairly new to horror, but it's quickly becoming my favorite :)

Hi Jebediah. Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about being silly, you'll soon find out that many on this here board are that or downright insane.

And this place could use a little more insanity since one of our most insane people has been banned.

Hi Jeb, welcome to BAR.

Like yourself I am rarely serious, and you'll find most here have a good enough sense of humour to tolerate that I've found. Apart from Landslide and Polly of course, they're the brutal dictators of this fair board.

Have you read The Passage by Justin Cronin? You might enjoy that a fair amount. Fairly epic, interesting and well written horror/apocalyptic tale.

Hi Jeb, welcome to BAR.

Like yourself I am rarely serious, and you'll find most here have a good enough sense of humour to tolerate that I've found. Apart from Landslide and Polly of course, they're the brutal dictators of this fair board.

Have you read The Passage by Justin Cronin? You might enjoy that a fair amount. Fairly epic, interesting and well written horror/apocalyptic tale.

Brutal? *sniggers*

No, I haven't! I will check it out and add it to my TBR list. Thanks for the recommendation!

Back