• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi,everyone

chicha

I'm a new member,and I'm glad to greet you all.I already posted a question about Kim Sheridan,I'd be very grateful if someone could help me with an answer,because the animal cause is very important,and she is an author of this cause

Hello

I never heard of Kim Sheridan so I don't have an answer nor a comment about this writer (I am assuming she is a writer). But, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your reply

Of course I tried to contact her,as you might have seen my previous answer,and considering the fact that she poses as if she was famous and she gives herself idiotic "honours",I'm not surprised that she stole the idea that I had been spreading on the internet for years

I am beginning to wonder if you don't just want people Googling this person and spreading talk about them for some reason or other. I mean after all, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about, right?

Nah, I don't think it's that.

Although, I do wish chicha would provide a bit more information.

You're far too benevolent in your appraisal of others. Me, I don't even trust the air I breath.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for your replies to my question about Kim Sheridan.Let's talk now about other things.As far as she is concerned the only thing that really matters is the animal cause.I fight for this cause,and I published many thoughts about it on the internet,so I was a bit appalled to see that she seems to have taken some and she states on her site that she is very famous and important,and these are her ideas.
But when she also states that she is one of the "great minds of the 21st century",that makes things quite clear.If she BOUGHT that "honour",(which is the way of getting it),that speaks volumes about her.
O.K.Is anyone interested in more serious authors of the animal rights cause?Do you know any to suggest us to read?

Someone on the internet claiming to be 'famous'. That's not new, or original. Just a way of trying to separate herself from her competition maybe?

I used to read Gerald Durrell's stuff when I was younger, and know he did alot of work for in the area of the zoological field in his life time. I was also quite curious about Dian Fossey and her works, and felt then, and still do, very strongly regarding the causes she championed in her lifetime.

I'm only too pleased to call people's attention to the fact that there IS such literature as that of the animal rights cause,- even its paranormal,spiritual aspects-but no,not exactly the above mentioned woman's stuff is the most interesting
Gerald Durrell is o.k,but of course,there are newer things

If she is not at all interesting to read, why did you bring her up? Much like myself, most people on here have never heard of the woman, isn't that they way you want it? Let her stay in her little niche on the Internet and let everyone else remain wholly ignorant about her. Don't go and name her in just about every post you make, that would only draw more attention to her and her website, attention you don't believe she deservedly gets.

Don't you understand that I am personally affected?Now I'm glad to know that she hasn't made herself much more successful than I am with the ideas stolen from me,that were also on the internet,and she happened to find them.But now I'm not talking about her any more,it's you who brought her up again.
What I insisted in my previous post was to talk about animal rights writers - more important,better ones- in general

I've been vague about details in this thread,but I mentioned my personal problem in another one,which is only a warning to everyone to be careful on the internet,because your ideas can be easily stolen

Back