• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi Everyone!

Hi Kailana! Welcome to TBF. I like your name. For some reason it makes me think of sitting on a beach sipping a fruity drink. I really, really can't figure out why I've made that association though.

That is an interesting association for my name. I have it on all the sites I visit and no one has ever said that before! My friend tells me that if I add some dashes it could be a Japanese name, but I always thought I made it up. Go figure. My boyfriend draws a web comic, and I named one of the characters, liked the name and kept it as my own. lol

Kailana said:
That is an interesting association for my name. I have it on all the sites I visit and no one has ever said that before! My friend tells me that if I add some dashes it could be a Japanese name, but I always thought I made it up. Go figure. My boyfriend draws a web comic, and I named one of the characters, liked the name and kept it as my own. lol

Beautiful name, Kailana. I was going for Hawaiian I believe the word Kai = sea, and Lana is, well, what it says here. :)

Oh, right, I got my name from a Hawaiian name. I think I changed the last part, though. It has been so long I forgot where I got the inspiration from.

Back