• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi from Norway!

Baddie

Hi everyone!

Im a 22 year old girl from Norway.
Work fulltime with auditing.
My hobbies are reading books, listen to music (espesially Bryan Adams), go to conserts, work-out, watchign TV and be with my boyfriend and friends.

I've been looking for a good place to dissucce books for along time, hope I can stop my search now.

(Sorry about my bad English:p )

Hi Baddie, welcome to TBF!

Always wanted to come visit Norway - seems it's a very interesting country.
(Succeeded only in delivering of NorDan windows from Norway to Russia so far).

Hi Baddie,
Special welcome to someone from Norway!
Land of my ancestors :)
Welcome to TBF,
Peder

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:)

@Peder; Do you know where in Norway your ancestors are from?
I got family that emigrated to Canada in the beginning of the 1900.

@Sergo; I got NorDan windows in my house.

To all of you who thinks about going to Norway; I really think my country is worth a visit. Must add that I love travelling. Have been to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Poland, Germany, England, Malta, Portugal and Tunisia. Hopefully the list will go longer next year. Dream about travelling across the US and Canada.

Baddie,
Yes, my father's side is from Drammen, and his parents came over here around 1900.
I hope you do get to get to see this side of the Ocean. There is a lot to see.
Best regards, :)
Peder

Peder said:
Baddie,
Yes, my father's side is from Drammen, and his parents came over here around 1900.
I hope you do get to get to see this side of the Ocean. There is a lot to see.
Best regards, :)
Peder

Are you kidding!! I live 15 minutes from Drammen. And my office/work is in Drammen. Have you ever been there?? Maybe I know somebody in your Norwegian family:p Wow, the world are pretty small!!

Hi Baddie (again)
I have never had the good fortune to visit your side of the world, and oh how I wish I could visit Norway!
My reply got lost so this is a second try. Too sleepy, I suppose.
It would actually be amazing if you knew any of my remote relatives, but very very welcome indeed. However, truth to tell, I doubt that you would ever know it, because my last name is one of the most common Norwegian names around and I am sure your phone book is full of them/us.
But, I have sent you a PM just in case.
Welcome again,
And good luck! :)
Peder

Baddie said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:)

To all of you who thinks about going to Norway; I really think my country is worth a visit. Must add that I love travelling. Have been to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Poland, Germany, England, Malta, Portugal and Tunisia. Hopefully the list will go longer next year. Dream about travelling across the US and Canada.

Hi and welcome to TBF Baddie .
Just want to ask how did you find tunisia?:)

DemoPlay said:
Hi and welcome to TBF Baddie .
Just want to ask how did you find tunisia?:)

In June 2004 I was a week in Tunisia. Me and my boyfriend stayed at a hotel in Sousse. It's a city by the ocean. The hotel and city where pretty nice, but there is a BIG but.....my boyfriend got foodposioned and can't say that I enjoyed the food ider (have heard from other Europeans that their stomach doesn't handle the bacterias so good) and the Tunisian didn't leave you alone for one second. As soon as you stept outside the hotel door or went to the beach people tried to sell you something. We used one day to go to the capital of Tunisia, Tunis. It was a interesting city.

I'll not go back, but I don't regret being there. Enjoy seeing new places and cultures.
Are you Tunisian or are you planning to visit Tunisia??

Hi and welcome, I'm sure you'll love it here.

Bryan Adams great, and I would love to visit Norway too.

:)

mehastings said:
Welcome to TBF Baddie. Reading anything great these days?

Have almost finished Nighttime is my time by Mary Higgins Clark.
Really enjoying the book. Think I've figured out who the murder is:rolleyes:

Back