• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi - from Yorkshire

FractiousPip

Hi.

My name is Pip, I'm 23 and live in Yorkshire.

I have had my head stuck in a book for as long as I can remember. Which I am sure you can understand, can make life a little pressing sometimes. For those around me that is...

My library is rather varied. I have anything from Rita Bradshaw to Wilbur Smith. I love the romance of the victorians and the tragedy of war with a little sprinkling of cheese just to spice things up now and then. :)

I love novels set from the 1800's until about 1950, I don't read many modern and if you ever find that I am, it is most likely a trashy romance and even then I will try my hardest to find a substitute.

Looking foward to meeting you all becoming a part of this community.

Hi.

My name is Pip, I'm 23 and live in Yorkshire.

I have had my head stuck in a book for as long as I can remember. Which I am sure you can understand, can make life a little pressing sometimes. For those around me that is...

My library is rather varied. I have anything from Rita Bradshaw to Wilbur Smith. I love the romance of the victorians and the tragedy of war with a little sprinkling of cheese just to spice things up now and then. :)

I love novels set from the 1800's until about 1950, I don't read many modern and if you ever find that I am, it is most likely a trashy romance and even then I will try my hardest to find a substitute.

Looking foward to meeting you all becoming a part of this community.

Same here, I just love the whole society "calling" and formality. Give me Turgeneva, Dostoyevsky, and others like that any day of the week. Welcome to the board! Post early and often.:cool:

Back