• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi! I'm KC

kcmay

Hi everyone,

Just now discovered this wonderful forum. I just love reading and talking about books. Mostly I read SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, mainstream and Romance. :lol: I'm also a writer. Books are my thing!

Glad to meet y'all.

Glad to have you here on the forum, all of your interests are well represented. Post away!:flowers:

What kind of stuff do you write? I write science fiction both the real world ish stuff and the set in space stuff.

The first published novel was epic fantasy. The current work-in-progress is a science fiction. Writing's a blast, isn't it?

It is time consuming but fun. I like science fiction because you can do pretty much whatever you want with the story... bend the nature laws if you want... just as long as you have a plausible reason for it.

Fantasy is like that too, but broader. With science fiction, we have to base our fictional science on real science. With fantasy, we make up all the rules. Both genres require good writing, characterization and plotting to sell, but SF tends to be more forgiving if it has the wow factor to make up for its shortcomings.

Back