• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi I'm ME!

True@1stLight

I'm a virgo, I like long walks on the beach and watching the sunset with bobby while enema holds the video camera. I worship my goddess, Irene, twice a day at midday and midnight, and I frequently go on biscut binges from some unconcious voice that demands me to eat them feeding my impulse. I must now attend to the young child locked in my closet, but I hope I can fit in here.

True@1stLight said:
I frequently go on biscut binges from some unconcious voice that demands me to eat them feeding my impulse. .

Uh, that would be Litany?

True@1stLight said:
I must now attend to the young child locked in my closet, but I hope I can fit in here.

And, um, that would be . . . Martin??

I am a gemini. So there are two of us (me, I mean). I like to take long walks on the beach and lie on the couch and do nothing. I like to hack up hunks of pork with a cleaver and throw them into hot oil, and I am a vegetarian. My soulmate is a surly optimist who is sensitive yet does not give a flying wig about others. Most importantly, he will hold my foot up when I do not have a footstool.

I object to being locked in a closet!

So, is this a game? Guess the point of the thread?

Cheers

Martin said:
So, is this a game? Guess the point of the thread?

Cheers

I thought Trufe's post was like a personal ad (right?), so I thought I'd post my own. Do you have those in Belgium? SWMF seeks nongenderspecific Olympian who smoke cigarillos and enjoys mariachi music. That type deal.

ME: Lying in puddle on 53rd and Lex., 2 pm Friday.

YOU: Stepping over me to get into my cab. You poked me in the stomach with your umbrella and smiled.

We were meant to be. Where can I find you?

novella said:
Uh, that would be Litany?

Naaa. Sounds too subliminal for it to be me. I'm just not that subtle.

Besides which, I'm a Libra and we don't believe in horoscopes.

Back