• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm new!

magemanda

Hi all,

I've just discovered this site and thought I'd pop my head round the door to say hi.........so, hi!

I read all kind of fiction, from sci fi and fantasy to chick lit, and I'm hoping to join in discussions on the Book of the Month.

Anyway, that's all from me :)

magemanda

Welcome, magemanda! Cool name you got there.

Two questions. What are you wearing (no, kidding). What are you reading just now, and where are you from?

Have fun here!

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Welcome, magemanda! Cool name you got there.

Two questions. What are you wearing (no kidding). What are you reading just now, and where are you from?

Have fun here!

Cheers, Martin

:eek: Martin!

I think you may mean 'just kidding' :D

Though knowing you, maybe not ;)

But if you absolutely want to share your current attire with us, that's fine by me!

Cheers, Martin

:)

Maybe I'll wait just a few days before discussing my current clothing......

I am currently reading Grim Tuesday by Garth Nix and I am based in the glorious south of England *looks out of window* - although it isn't so glorious right now!

magemanda

magemanda said:
:)
I am based in the glorious south of England *looks out of window* - although it isn't so glorious right now!

magemanda

Join the club, i'm from London :) At least it's not raining! :rolleyes:

Why on earth would you want to wait several days, and then tell me .. erm, I mean us .. what you're wearing now?

Live in the now - take a chance, you silly woman.

Cheers, Martin

1.gif

Don't take anything Martin says seriously :D

Maybe I should have added a smiley or two :p

It'll take more than that to get rid of me now that my feet are under the table, and I've made my first on-topic post....

Back