• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm new!

Martin said:
Welcome, magemanda! Cool name you got there.

Two questions. What are you wearing (no, kidding). What are you reading just now, and where are you from?

Have fun here!

Cheers, Martin
Three minutes before a newbie is hit on. I think this is a record! Not bad, Martin, not bad! :D

magemanda, welcome! Thanks for joining us. :)

I just love the idea that Martin may be hitting on man, woman, beast etc. with no knowledge of what they are :) . After all, usernames can be ambiguous ;)

If you call 'asking a person what they read and in what part of the world they live' hitting on someone, you should get out more.

Seriously.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
If you call 'asking a person what they read and in what part of the world they live' hitting on someone, you should get out more.

You sick pervert... :)

Cheers, Mile-O! :D

~
In a haze, a stormy haze
I'll be round, I'll be loving you, always
~

I could ask you to explain that ..

.. but I won't. You're bound to take it back to the Ancient Inca's, and their long dead language.

Cheers, Martin

Welcome to the book forum manda!

As you can see, everybody here is totally mad. Lucky you found me. I am the only sane one here!! :eek:

Enjoy your stay!

I'd be much more likley to talk about the language Linear A.

~
In a haze, a stormy haze
~

Okay, I have to ask, Mile.

The way you sign off at the end of a post - should I take that personally? Because I'd rather you didn't steel my signature, as it's quite personal.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
The way you sign off at the end of a post - should I take that personally? Because I'd rather you didn't steal my signature, as it's quite personal.

It's fun. Besides, it's the not the exact same as yours. :p

Let me spam: :mad:

~
In a haze, a stormy haze
~

dogrun.gif

You can spam all you want. I asked you once, I'll ask you again, nicely. Would you please refrain from copying my signature, as it's quite personal.

Cheers, Martin

Let me rephrase.

Would you mind terribly to get rid of that signature, which is obviously taking a cheap shot at mine, which is, as stated, quite personal.

That's three.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:

Seriously.

Cheers, Martin
No, but I do call:

Martin said:
What are you wearing (no, kidding).

hitting on someone. :D

And I get out often enough for my tastes, thankyouverymuch. :p

Oh dear :eek: . And here I thought that just saying hi would have been a nice safe thread to start off on!

What happened? :confused:

Maybe I should just get in the deep end and start on the controversy ;)

Back