• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, My name is ... and I'm a reader.

Bryan459

I found this site while searching for brick and mortar bookstore thoughts. I'm always afraid to spend my money and time on books that aren't worth reading, but always hopeful that something wonderful is just around the corner. This seems like a great venue for ideas. In fact I've already had my first idea thanks to this group and that is to read from the list of the Pulitzer Prize winners and finalists in fiction and drama. So, that's what I'm doing here.

Polly, Stewart,
thanks for the welcome.
Don't worry, Polly, I have a teen daughter, I'm used to blank stares (among others).
Bryan

Welcome, chances are you'll find lots of people here who share your reading habits and opinions. Post away!

hey Bryan, hope you find lots of books that you enjoy - and possibly share a few you love with everyone too!

Hi Landslide, Will, thank you. Now to figure out how to attach a "currently reading ..." tag to my name and how to post a book cover of what I'm currently reading.

Back