• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, my name is Karen

Stilltrying

I am an author and just had my first novel published. Don't get excited, with trembling hands, I opened my first royalty check yesterday and got ready to invite you all to dinner. It was missing a few zeros so the meal will have to wait until Jesus gets back to me. It seems that I would need one of his loaves and fishes tricks!:eek:

Hi Karen

Welcome Karen, I'm new here too but there are more than enough opinions around to keep you off the streets! Enjoy and good luck with the sales of your book :)
Missy

Back to you!

:) Thanks for the good luck note. I am one of those PublishAmerica authors that enjoyed reading about what people think about that publisher. I haven't told my husband that I'm really only pretending to be an author. Hey, I think my book is really good and it felt great to have our tax accountant change my occupation from social worker to author! OK, when the big bucks don't arrive, I'll come clean but today's trick is to pay someone to recognize me at the grocery store and ask for my autograph! Can't wait to see the lock on my husband's face. If nothing else, I'm having fun with this!

Obviously Chubb!

:confused: If you used a little imagination, the lock could be on his mouth which is located on his face! The imagination of writers is what keeps us entertained. I can find fragmented sentences and mispelled words all day long in Nicholas Spark's books and he laughs all the way to the bank!

Welcome to BAR!.:) We have a most interesting writer's section. You'll have to give it a good look.:D

Just teasing-we don't get too serious here.

Back