• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi there.

steelclaw32

Hello Good morning, after noon, evening to you, wherever you maybe.

The name's steelclaw32 or Louis Crandall (proper) and I found this place by putting in the search engine 'Book Forums', and guesss what,? there's a bloke here from similar site to this, HiThere there Stewart! :eek:

Oh MY your now a WHAT!!!? A Senior Moderator EH.!? Not bad, for a bloke born 1979 fair play to you. But bloody hell! don't tell Bill, Hazel, My Friend Jack, megustaleer, David, they'll slaughter you.

I'm a retired Brit, early 50's, and read a hell of a bloody lot really.! sometimes I look at the 'goldfish-bowl' ehrm I mean the TV, :eek: mostly I listen mainly to BBC Radio's 3,4,5,7,ahem NOT all at the same time though, if I didn't get my either evening or omnibus edition of The Archers I really would go nuts, living here on Vancouver Island, there's no comparison either on their TV or their radio. (which is dire, both of 'em!)

Sometimes I do a bit of 'torrenting' for Audio-books and occasionally movies, and for BBC or ITV programmes.!

When I'm not reading books, I give my brain a 'bit' of a break and do a spot of reading on astronomy or archaeology magazines, ortherwise...I'm a rather boring old fart. :D

You're going to be great for this site steelclaw No.32.
Bart.
PS steelclaw No. 15 is still annoyed with you!

You're going to be great for this site steelclaw No.32. Bart.
PS steelclaw No. 15 is still annoyed with you!

You mean there IS steelclaw15 out there.!!? Now that is odd, many years ago I very nearly made it steelclaw 01, but I was 32 at the time, so I became SC32 instead.! (methinks I'm a little older then SC15, I think, but I'm pleased I'm not the only steelclaw around.:D!

You know something bartleby, just between you and I, shush say nawt, but I really got a bit of a thrill seeing the fictitious Louis Crandall meeting the real Louis Crandall ME. I remember showing the Valiant comic back in '62 to my mum and even she had a good laugh, normaly it's books or even films that sort of thing happens but, comics.? I wonder how many Tim (kelly's Eye) is out there.!? Even my late wife was surprised by it as well.:)

Many thanks too you ladies for your warm welcomes. Much appreciated it is too.

Back