• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi :)

Cayenne

I'm Helena, I'm 18 and come from Finland.
I just found this forum today and this seemed so nice place I had to register :)
I'm interested in very many things.
Reading obviously. I read almost anything, though I'm a very slow reader...
I love also music, movies, cats, writing, drawing, photographing, etc.
And getting to know new people (though I'm not very good in that because I'm so shy...), so I hope I can get some new friends here. :)

Welcome to the forum Helena :)

What type of books do you enjoy reading? Do you have a favourite author?

I hope you enjoy yourself here :cool:

Hi Helena. I've always wanted to take a trip to Europe and go to Finland...it sounds like a great place. Welcome!

Thanks for welcoming :)

I read almost any kind of books as I said so I can't really say. But I don't read fantasy or thrillers so much.
Also choosing a favorite author is difficult, there are so many good authors. Anyway one of my favorites is Finnish Anna-Leena Härkönen. Her Häräntappoase is one of my favorite books. I also like the da Vinci-code, Memoirs of a Geisha, To Kill A Mockingbird and Pride and Prejudice as much I've read it by now :)

FrodoLIVES>>> You should really come to Finland! Though I don't know is here anything so special to see but just to see the country then... :D

Welcome Cayenna! Good to see that you enjoyed To Kill A Mockingbird, since that's the next book on my to be read list!

Back