• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hiya

Freya

Hi, wow, I'm so excited! A forum all about books wheee :D

Quickly, about me, I'm 21, female, from England, I'm lucky enough to do a job that appears to involve very little actual work, thus can spend 8 hours (more or less reading) \o/

Just wanted to say hello!

Welcome!!! Can you get me a job? :D

You will love it here! Weeeee books books books! We all love reading! Pull up a chair! Get comfy! Enjoy :)

BTW, im the only sane person here. Watch out for Raven because... Well, I don't wanna start up all that mess again. Just don't talk to him about the monkeys ok?

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: What sort of books you into?

The smell, perhaps?

In any case, welcome to the Boards, Freya, you'll love it here.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

:) what books am I into? I know everyone always says it but REALLY! anything... I alway used to claim I could not abide sci-fi, but sadly someone introduced me to a few books and I liked them :( I seem to have this thirst for a good chick-lit book atm, I'm reading book after book searching for 'the one', alas they are all bobbins so far :( Next on my list is Cold Mountain...

:) Loving the welcome fish :)

Martin said:
The smell, perhaps?

In any case, welcome to the Boards, Freya, you'll love it here.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

OMG!!!! your back!

Welcome back :cool:

Did you have a good time????

Regards
SillyWabbit

Yes, I am - but this is not the place to rejoice, in honour of my return .. we will do that elsewhere, my friend!

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Freya said:
:) what books am I into? I know everyone always says it but REALLY! anything... I alway used to claim I could not abide sci-fi, but sadly someone introduced me to a few books and I liked them :( I seem to have this thirst for a good chick-lit book atm, I'm reading book after book searching for 'the one', alas they are all bobbins so far :( Next on my list is Cold Mountain...

:) Loving the welcome fish :)

Hmmm, may I recommend you two good books? First, Chocolate by Joanne Harris and second recommendation would be House of Spirits by Isabel Allende :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Martin said:
Yes, I am - but this is not the place to rejoice, in honour of my return .. we will do that elsewhere, my friend!

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

<---getting ready to rejoice!

Bring booze :cool:

Regards
SillyWabbit

I forgot to go shopping before I went away last week - so I'm in an empty house with an empty fridge right now (oh, the horror!). You bring the booze.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

SillyWabbit said:
Hmmm, may I recommend you two good books? First, Chocolate by Joanne Harris and second recommendation would be House of Spirits by Isabel Allende :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Cheers, I'll put them on my (evergrowing) list :)

Martin said:
I forgot to go shopping before I went away last week - so I'm in an empty house with an empty fridge right now (oh, the horror!). You bring the booze.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

CHEEK! Well, OK, but it will be cheep booze :D That's ok, I heard you was a cheap drunk :D

<--still waiting to rejoice!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Awww come with me to work the both of you - very cheap beer - I work in a brewery mwahaha. Shame I have to start work at 10pm though *sigh*

Freya said:
Awww come with me to work the both of you - very cheap beer - I work in a brewery mwahaha. Shame I have to start work at 10pm though *sigh*

OK THATS IT! :mad:

First you tell us that you do little work and not you tell us you work in a brewery??? Gloating is forbiddon on this forum! :D

I repeat, can you get me a job???? :D PLEASE can you get me a job!!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit :)

Back