• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hiya

SillyWabbit said:
BTW, im the only sane person here. Watch out for Raven because... Well, I don't wanna start up all that mess again. Just don't talk to him about the monkeys ok?

Regards
SillyWabbit

the only sane person??YEah--, compared with someone ;)

WELCOME, FREYA! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! :D

Hey this is fab these forums seem really alive! Whoohoo!

Yeh, I work in a brewery - wait it gets better - my official job is Testing Beer. In a highly Scientific Manner of course :) Course I'll get you a job Wabbit, but do wabbits actually like beer..? Surely you'd prefer a carrot juice factory? ;)

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone :)

Wait wait wait ..

.. you test beer? You test beer? There is actually such a job as beer tester? And you've got it? You actually have that particular job?

Are you kiddin' me?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Freya said:
Hey this is fab these forums seem really alive! Whoohoo!

Yeh, I work in a brewery - wait it gets better - my official job is Testing Beer. In a highly Scientific Manner of course :) Course I'll get you a job Wabbit, but do wabbits actually like beer..? Surely you'd prefer a carrot juice factory? ;)

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone :)

Well... I can do with a break from the carrot juice! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Martin said:
Wait wait wait ..

.. you test beer? You test beer? There is actually such a job as beer tester? And you've got it? You actually have that particular job?

Are you kiddin' me?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Lol its not as glamorous as it sounds ;)

But yes, it's my job, for the time being at least :)

From one drunk bird to another, Welcome Freya! I hope you enjoy your stay.

SillyWabbit said:
Watch out for Raven because... Well, I don't wanna start up all that mess again. Just don't talk to him about the monkeys ok?

For the last time Wabbit, they weren't monkeys, they were..uhmm..professional lady friends in slight need of a wax. :eek:

And that was no banana in my pocket. :D

RaVeN

Back