• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hola!

BookAddict

Hey all!

I thought I'd introduce myself, since I'm new. My name is Jennifer, and like most of the people here, I love reading. Haven't had much time to read for pleasure lately, though, since I'm in college.

Let's see, what else? I'm 18 years old, and am originally from California (USA), though I currently go to school in Texas. My favorite genres are probably fantasy and historical fiction, though I'll read almost anything. The last book I read for fun was Wicked, which I read last week during Spring Break.

I guess that's it for now. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome to the forum!

If you love historical fiction, check out Gore Vidal's Burr.:)

Hi Book Addict! What historic eras or persons do you enjoy reading about? I can't choose a favorite, as anything older than last week is fair game:p

Hi Book Addict! What historic eras or persons do you enjoy reading about? I can't choose a favorite, as anything older than last week is fair game:p

I don't know about BookAddict, but I admire anything from the Bush White House. They always churn out fiction.
icon_rofl.gif

Just kidding-I'll probably get spanked for that one. *thank you may I have another?*;)

Not sure I have a favorite. Most of what I read occurs between the 1300's and 1950 or so (and mostly concentrated in the latter half of that bracket), but that doesn't mean I won't read anything else (that time frame covers A LOT, anyway).

Not sure I have a favorite. Most of what I read occurs between the 1300's and 1950 or so (and mostly concentrated in the latter half of that bracket), but that doesn't mean I won't read anything else (that time frame covers A LOT, anyway).
Welcome to the forum - good choice of genre there :D

I also have a liking for historical fiction, though I prefer slightly earlier periods than you, the 1300's are at the upper end of most of the historical fiction I like, barring Rutherfurd's work :)

Who are you favourite Authors?

I don't know about BookAddict, but I admire anything from the Bush White House. They always churn out fiction.
icon_rofl.gif

Just kidding-I'll probably get spanked for that one. *thank you may I have another?*;)

I don't know about anyone else, but I found what you said to be funny and right on!

Back