• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How big is your TRP?

Bigger than the last time I replied to a thread about this. It's currently over 80, with three more on the way from Amazon in early Feb. :rolleyes:

Counting library books too, by stack is over 100, closer to 180..if we ever get snowed in, I'm set for reading material:cool:

th_crylaugh.gif

CDA said:
I don't want to talk about it...

I have about 6 infront of me that I want to read, plus about 100 back home. Also, there are two that I want to check out from the library - Small Island and The Blind Assassin. Oh, and I want to read the Chronicles of Narnia books to see what all the fuss is about.

Mari said:
Heh. We call it literary padding for our cell.

Hey, if ya gotta have a padded cell, this is the way to do it. It's only weird if they're books you wouldn't want to read..

About 25, but a lot of them are first books in a series in which i havnt even purchased the remaining books in the series', so if i like some of these first books i could be looking at another 50 or so books to buy after reading these. Looks like a never ending battle.

Back