• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How many forums do you frequent?

ah yes, been there done that. I liked college for the social aspect, but learnt more in one year of working than 4 years in that place.

I mean...um...college is good and important and stuff. :)

Mxx

Good recovery Murphyz, for a minute there we thought you might be bad-mouthing public education!! :eek:

Phil

Ell said:
How many forums or message boards do you belong to?

Do you actively post or do you lurk? What kinds of boards do you visit? Are they book-related?

I'm a member of 3 discussion forums and tend to post rather sporadically. I also lurk (mostly) at a few others. They are all book related, except for a couple of travel forums.

I belong to 2 Balto forums, Newsround, The Offspring and this The Book Forum.

Here and 2 VW forums. The Vortex is huge and has a lot of data, DIY's, FAQ's, and stuff for sale. Eurotechniks has become a lifestyle board for me since I know so many people and meet up with them so often.

eurotechniks - moderator and heavy poster
vwvortex - browser and VERY occasional poster

I love reading, but I have recently started getting my hands dirty, and I'm really loving it. I've changed the suspension on my car twice in two weeks. :D

Back