• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How often do you post?

I come to the forums almost every day a couple of times. I don't post much mostly because i always feel like i can't say anything interesting enough. But that's just me not being very confident :p Nonetheless i do like the forum a lot so like i said i check things every day :D

Saying nothing sure-as-shit ain't very interesting either.

Not every post needs to light the world on fire. Just post. What you think may not be very interesting might just set off a storm of posting that could liven this place up by lightyears.

Christ...if every post has to be of substance then.....well....look at my post count. :eek:

Look at this thread: clicky here

If you are still too shy to post after reading that, then there might possibly be no hope for you at all.

Not every post needs to light the world on fire. Just post. What you think may not be very interesting might just set off a storm of posting that could liven this place up by lightyears.

Christ...if every post has to be of substance then.....well....look at my post count. :eek:

If you are still too shy to post after reading this then there might possibly be no hope for you at all.

Aw, but you usually have something to say that's worth at least a reply or two! I think you're right though, more people should just jump in and say what's on their minds..ya never know what sort of conversation will come of it.

If you are still too shy to post after reading that, then there might possibly be no hope for you at all.

Yep i feel more comfortable now :D Honestly sometimes i just feel like my english isn't good enough to be able to express my ideas 100% so i tend to lose confidence. Nonetheless this helped :p

Rarely post.

I spend a lot of time on other forums (sport, social) but return here to check out a title I have my eye on, read some reviews from posters etc. I like this forum but I never really got to 'know' anyone here as I have on other forums. Still, I remember my username and password which means it can't be all that bad. :p

I find that I post more now that I am on holiday - usually I spend about 1 - 1.5 hours posting and reading on here when I'm not at school.

My stats - Join Date: 27th May 2005
Total Posts: 2,160 (3.64 posts per day)

I find that I do the same thing as tartan a lot - mostly I'm halfway through a post before I realise that what I have to say isn't really that relevant.

Yep i feel more comfortable now :D Honestly sometimes i just feel like my english isn't good enough to be able to express my ideas 100% so i tend to lose confidence. Nonetheless this helped :p

If I can help one person then I feel like I've made a difference. :D

And believe me....having "good enough" english is not a requirement.

Right Stew? ;)

I visit the forums every day, but I only post when there's something interesting going on that I feel I must participate in. This is the reason that my post count on forums is relatively low.

Total Posts: 184 (0.48 posts per day)

Pups in a few times per week (1-3). Would have been here alot more if I had the time.

Keep coming back, because I use this site to find new books to read++

Back