• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy!

Roheryn

I'm Roheryn! I'm crazy, but I LOVE to read! I read ALL the time! Especially fantasy. How I got here is actually a pretty interesting story... I was on Dogpile, looking for a forum for the Deed of Paksennarion. Well... this was one of the links... Rather pointless, I know... but I like random!

And I hope this forum can hold some more crazyness... 'cause Insane is my middle name!

Welcome to TBF!!! I hope you enjoy your stay. Insane is great. Fantasy is great. Reading is great. You're bound to meet many different people. Have a great stay!

~Josh

thank you for the welcomes! I'd say they're warm... but I'd have to put them in the oven first! ^__^

Welcome Rotheryn - great genre you have chosen there :D

Who are you favourite authors?

Ice said:
Who are you favourite authors?

That's going to take a bit... but, here goes... in no particular order...
~Alan Dean Foster
~Terry Brooks
~Elizabeth Moon
~Lois McMaster Bujold
~Tolkien
~J.K. Rowling
~Tamora Pierce
~Celia Rees
~Bruce Coville
~Gail Carson Levine
~C.S. Lewis
~Anna Sewell
~Walter Farley
~Anne McCaffrey
~Bryan Davis
~Douglas Adams
~Christopher Paolini
~Garth Nix
~Robert Jordan
~Erin Hunter

I think I'm done...

Roheryn said:
I'm Roheryn! I'm crazy, but I LOVE to read! I read ALL the time! Especially fantasy. How I got here is actually a pretty interesting story... I was on Dogpile, looking for a forum for the Deed of Paksennarion. Well... this was one of the links... Rather pointless, I know... but I like random!

And I hope this forum can hold some more crazyness... 'cause Insane is my middle name!

You have just found your twin brother, me.:D

Roheryn said:

Nothing wrong with a little passion. Welcome to our side of bedlam.:cool:

Back