• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy!

Aged

What a nice, friendly group. You make a vistor so welcome here. This good impression, can it really be true?

Of course...this is Halloween. This couldn't be your plan to lure the innocent guests to join as a members then turn on them. But I feel so at home here, this couldn't be a trick, or could it?

Oh, that's silly, it's just my imagination. Everyone knows bookreaders are sweet, innocent and shy. They wouldn't hurt a fly. Just like that fellow in the story, what's his name? You know the one...Norman wasn't it?;)

I have been lurking here a few days before joining, and I just want to say thanks to you all for not only providing the forum, but making it an active, positive place to hang out.

Welcome to TBF, Aged! Lovely little intro dialogue, I must say. TBF'ers don't tend to bite too hard too often ;)

What kind of books do you like to read?

Thanks Kookamoor, that's good to know.

I read a wide variety of books. Everything but romance:p

Hello and welcome, Aged!
Hope you will not get wounded here... This place is full of all kinds of silly creatures, including wild ogres, which are especially active on Halloween...
Take care.

Glad to have you Aged.:) Yes, this place appears to be, and is, a wonderful site to be at.:cool:

Aged said:
What a nice, friendly group. You make a vistor so welcome here. This good impression, can it really be true?

Of course...this is Halloween. This couldn't be your plan to lure the innocent guests to join as a members then turn on them.

Yes, we're luring people on to the forum, and then sending them computer viruses :D

**JOKE**

CDA said:
Yes, we're luring people on to the forum, and then sending them computer viruses :D

**JOKE**

Nah, we don't do that to everyone, just the Okies...oops! Cat's out of the bag now:D

Hello hello..."sharpens teeth"... speaking for myself ...i am completely harmless..."thinks of cooking newbies for dinner"... you know i wouldn't hurt a fly...but hey... you shouldn't worry anyway because i don't like AGED meat i'm into more tender stuff..."thinks... could the nick be just a decoy?"...well i think you get the general picture, right?:D
Wellcome and have no fear!... "sssst!"

Back