• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

HUGE CAT!!! omg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Martin
Wow .. nice kitty!

Check this one out.

And this one.

And this one.

Martin,

The last one got its tremendous girth via Photoshop.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bigcat.asp

But the rest are legit, as far as I can tell. When you look at the others, their heads are about half of the size of their owners' heads. But the last one's head is huge compared to the guy holding it. That's what tipped me off.

Mort, I realized the same thing when looking at the third pic. I was posting a reply earlier, but my browser crashed and took the reply with it.

As for the original one, I think its probably a maincoon male, which can reach sizes over 20lbs...with the long hair it looks excessively big.

The other two that Martin posted make me sick....I can't believe people would allow their animals to gain such weight, that's just asking for them to die an early death. Its one thing to make oneself fat, but entirely another to make your animals fat.

Well, I think it's disgusting, all these women putting up photos of their huge pussies on the internet. Have they no shame?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

On a more serious note, it's hugely irresponsible to let your pet get so fat. That sort of gargantuan gut doesn't just appear overnight. They might think they're just indulging their pets because they love them, but I view that sort of thing as animal abuse.

Wow, it took a full twenty hours before someone made a 'big pussy'-joke . . .

We're improving here!

By the way, I agree with all of you on the responsibilty-bit.

Cheers, Martin :D

Originally posted by Litany
Well, I think it's disgusting, all these women putting up photos of their huge pussies on the internet. Have they no shame?

ha ha... Yeah, these are the biggest pussy's i've ever seen! :p

Why Cats Paint, a completely different book, is hysterical.

Oh, and Martin, I don't read this forum all the time. I occasionally get links from Ashlea, but I usually save it for a nice, long, all-at-once go about once a week. :cool:

Really happy we found our cat again. I slept on the couch the night he was gone so I could leave the front door open in case he came home. I fell asleep in a position I am pretty sure is unique in my sleeping records. I sat on the arm of the couch and fell back on to the cushions and passed out. :eek:

Wolf said:
Really happy we found our cat again. I slept on the couch the night he was gone so I could leave the front door open in case he came home. I fell asleep in a position I am pretty sure is unique in my sleeping records. I sat on the arm of the couch and fell back on to the cushions and passed out. :eek:

You snored, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back