• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I just Realised...

Gem

kickbox
Okay I just realised that I never actually 'introduced' myself in this thread - just kinda sneaked in through the back door whilst you guys weren't looking :eek:

So ummm about two months too late and after some 150 posts i thought i would say Hi to everyone, and thank you all for your warm welcome despite my bad forum etiquette.

Gem said:
just kinda sneaked in through the back door whilst you guys weren't looking :eek:
Hehe if I was immature than I could have a field day with that. But I am mature.. most definately mature ;) :D

And welcome, I suppose. It's nice to have you here :D

thanks guys, you're all so sweet.

Ooooh MonkeyCatcher, your new avatar is so cute!

Gem said:
Okay I just realised that I never actually 'introduced' myself in this thread - just kinda sneaked in through the back door whilst you guys weren't looking :eek:

Tsk tsk - you'd never catch me doing anything like that, oh no. :D

Hello Gem! :)

Hello Gem. :D

Nice of you to join us and glad to see you've made yourself at home. :)

ell

A much belated welcome. I've seen you posting around and you have some good insight to things. Glad you're here with us and keep on postin' :)

Unlike myself who posted a welcome thread ages ago when I registered and then stopped posting and merely lurked :p

Welcome, oh person who goes by my nickname.

Nice of you to join us and glad to see you've made yourself at home.

thanks Ell, I tend to make myself at home where ever i go, bad habit of mine :)

I've seen you posting around and you have some good insight to things.

Thanks SFG75, good insight? i'm sure i'll soon cure you of that notion :D

Welcome, oh person who goes by my nickname.

thanks Jem, the world needs as many of us as possible :D

hahahaha. I did that too, on a lesser scale. I posted like 10 things then was like "oh, I should introduce myself!" so welcome even though you joined a month and a half before me.

Jemima Aslana said:
Unlike myself who posted a welcome thread ages ago when I registered and then stopped posting and merely lurked :p

Hehehe, I did the same thing. :) I guess after I joined I realised just how much stuff I hadn't read.

Welcome Gem. It's always better late than never. ;)

Welcome Gem. It's always better late than never.

Billy, I tell my 'boss' that every morning ;)

hahahaha. I did that too, on a lesser scale. I posted like 10 things then was like "oh, I should introduce myself!" so welcome even though you joined a month and a half before me.

Prairie_Girl, I think me and you are gonna get along just fine :)

Exactly, we shall flood them with our gemmy presence

Jem, that sounds like a dastardly, evil, world domination masterplan. I like it :D

Back