• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I noticed something.

Yes I did! =P

Most people have animals for avatars.

Nothing, it's just cute.

Talk to me, I'm bored. =/

UPDATE: YEAH! I've no originality, but my avatar is a ninja donkey. Thank you Raven and Wabbit for the wonderful idea. =P

<Notices that his Avatar is an animal>

Yay me!! :)

Thats cos animals are cool (and fairly anonymous)

Phil

Well not me. I don't have an animal for my...looks up...oh yeah. Well strike me down with a feather.

SillyWabbit said:
Strikes you down with a feather! :D

Ow! I was being metaphorical. That bloody hurt. Look, I'm bleeding. You got me right on the elbow with the sharp bit. I'm telling your mum.

SillyWabbit said:
My mum was killed along with my dad by the ninja stunt donkey :(
So I'll have to reanimate her corpse. Don't think that that's going to stop me.

Ah, but she was crushed to death when the stunt donkey drove over her in a steam roller :eek:

DAMN HIM!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

So it'll be messy. I don't care. You hurt my elbow! It really stings. If I can't tell her I'll tell your parole officer, either way you're gonna be in trouble, you big footed, floppy eared hooligan.

Between animal, mineral and vegatable, I prefer the later. Some of you may need to smoke me before you turn into an animal, I'm hoping you'll just eat me. :p

Stella, if you are looking for an animal avatar I'd like to suggest a ninja stunt donkey. :D

RaVeN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*flashback*

That donkey will pay... and this Wabbit don't take no I.O.U :mad:

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back