• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I should...

Zoleth

... introduce myself, no?

Hi. I guess I'm new and all that stuff. I've been looking for a good book forum for weeks now, and I believe I have found it. :)

Don't know what I should put here... I like a lot of books and authors. Different styles and types. What normaly make a book good to me are the characters, and I should say I'm partial to younger characters that are stuggling through this or that. e.g. I like books where the main character is a teen/preteen, or at least one of the main characters. Books such as One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz, The Talisman by King abd Straub, The Client by John Grisham. My tastes aren't limited to those, though. ;) I like any book with well thought out characters and plots. I'm not too great with Non-Fiction, though. Some, yes... but most Non-Fiction, no.

Anything else?

Hi Zoleth!

I like that name. Zoleth. Zoleth. Heh heh, that's really fun to say. Zoleth.

You'll have to excuse me, I think it's time for my medication.

Welcome!

Welcome Zoleth! I also tend to steer clear of non-fiction, unless its a science magazine. I enjoy visiting other places too much to spend time reading about the "real" world ;)

hey Zoleth welcome to this forum
you say your tastes are limited? i am sure a few days here would change that:) it did for me :)

Wecome again Zoleth!

I suggest you try the book that tugger & I were discussing a little while ago, Peace Like a River by Leif Enger. It has 3 young characters in it that you'll enjoy.

And tugger, I think Zoleth IS a medication. You know, as in be carefull not to take Zoleth before operating heavy machinery. :D (without Zoleth's permission of course)

RaVeN

Raven, I once dated a woman who was on Zoleth. It's only prescribed for people with not enough sugar in their ear lobes. But on the Zoleth, she tasted just fine. :)

Of course, now you can only get medicinal Zoleth in California. What a shame.

I heard it causes really dodgy side-effects. This one guy's feet kept growing and growing and growing until they were so big that he had to constantly ingest pure sugar just to keep from passing out from the enormous energy burden of the damn things.

Cool, put me down for a DVD, one of those shiney membership cards and a My Dad did Zoleth in the back of his pick-up truck and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. :D

RaVeN

I sure hope not but if so, there's GOT to be some way we can blame this all on Martin. :D

RaVeN

Hey Zoleth, Welcome to the Forums!! :)

Please ignore these guys - they do this in every thread if its any consolation (I, of course, would never stoop to such a level ;))

Phil

My ass does not bet, as you well know, its just got over its gambling addiction after years of advanced hypnotherapy and a full frontal lobotomy!! :)

It does, however, continue to drink, do drugs and womanise ;)

Phil

For the love of God, one, just one thread without Phil's ass is all I ask!!

Anyway, welcome Zoleth!

Cheers, Martin :D

What a bunch of terrible spammers!!!!

I am sorry Zoleth. My name is Martin. Welcome to the forum. Good to get somebody sane and none spammy, huh???

BTW...

I am tired of Phil always getting his ass out!

THATS IT!

I'm getting out my cock!

%B4%DF31Chicken-cock.jpg

:D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back