• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I try to explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the subject is brought up, there were numerous times when this was done to me where people posted up these quotes of things I never wrote in the first place. I think this is an unfair practice, and there should be some standards. If I get banned for having 2 names, why should someone not be banned for doing these bogus quotes. It is misrepresentation also. At least what I did affected only me, whereas this affects someone else. How would you like it dude if I wrote something like "sparkchaser is a lying SOB", and then put it in the quotes thing that you said it? Do you see the confusion this kind of thing would create? And in future if you want to lie and claim I said something I did not, dude, make it better than derp derp nerp.

You are not following me? I never wrote derp derp nerp or whatever you are saying. What is that supposed to mean? It means nothing. See this is what I mean about Revenge of the Nerds. I do not know how to do these computer tricks. In real world fight, I would have no problem. But in internet world fight, I have no chance. Anyway, I think this should be against forum rules. I am making a complaint. I say enough dumb stuff myself without people saying even dumber stuff, and then saying I said it. But I would not write nerp,derp,derp or whatever that means. Also I would not send a photo of a flower with dogs head. This makes a much sense as most of the things you write dude.

Don't play dumb. We all know that derp is the secret code language they teach anti-terrorism agents in the CIA.

Of course you didn't write that. Is it really that hard to see that all I did was change what you said and put the quote brackets around it? But you might as well be talking in gibberish whenever you open your mouth. That was the point. Your little "dude" rant just shows how childish you can be. Go complain. Have fun.

Now that the subject is brought up, there were numerous times when this was done to me where people posted up these quotes of things I never wrote in the first place. I think this is an unfair practice, and there should be some standards. If I get banned for having 2 names, why should someone not be banned for doing these bogus quotes. It is misrepresentation also. At least what I did affected only me, whereas this affects someone else. How would you like it dude if I wrote something like "sparkchaser is a lying SOB", and then put it in the quotes thing that you said it? Do you see the confusion this kind of thing would create? And in future if you want to lie and claim I said something I did not, dude, make it better than derp derp nerp.

It would only confuse someone who couldn't scroll back through the thread to see what you posted. And I think it's pretty obvious that a quote full of "derps" looks suspiciously odd? Who would be confused that you might or might not have said that? :lol: Yeah, I was being realllllly sneaky there.

FYI, to see the original of the quoted post, simply click on the teeny arrow directly to the right of original poster's name.

It sounds like dirty tricks to me.

Does it? Yeah, that's me, the dirty trickster. I'm out to convince everyone that Falcon spouts off derps uncontrollably. I'm sorry that you were confused. Here, let me set the record straight: Mr Falcon didn't say derp derp derp a bunch of times. Are you relieved to know the truth?

I think dude rant was funnier than derp derp derp, but maybe that's just me. I would like to do a dude rant right now, but I have to go to the market. Bitchin'.

I think dude rant was funnier than derp derp derp, but maybe that's just me. I would like to do a dude rant right now, but I have to go to the market. Bitchin'.

Yeah, it probably was. I'm certainly not the comedian you are. My joke failed. :sad: In fact, it seemed to stir up the kindergarten police.

You might try googling the phrase "dirty tricks" to see the tradition that you seem proud to follow.

You might try googling the phrase "dirty tricks" to see the tradition that you seem proud to follow.

Why? I know what the word "dirty" means and I know what the word "trick" means and I know what it means when you combine the two. Only an incredibly dense person would think that I was being dirty and tricky. I know you're just trying to stick up for your new pal, but you're the one who's digging now.

If I had spliced one of his quotes with a few words but left the majority of it intact, then you might have a point. But I didn't. I put derp derp derp. Hardly the definition of a trick. Or maybe you're just tricked easily.

I have to stick up for Peder now as I feel bad he gets the heat for taking my side, which is of course not a popular one. It takes integrity to voice your opinions when they are against the mob. Much like fights I have with my wife, I cannot remember what this one was about. I could always read back to the past postings and find out, but that seems pointless. I am perfectly happy to drop this one, as long as we can start a new onw, as I have not read any books lately and therefore have nothing to say in the other, less moronic sections of forum. Maybe I will talk about alzheimers disease in that section.

OK kids, it's time to settle down and move on to other topics.

Since the OP is perfectly happy to drop it, let's drop it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back