• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I would said...

Fabi

...Hello!
I came from Germany -> See my profil.
I hope a lot of members can undestand me because i can't very good english. The said the same English-words the hole day ;)
would be nice if I talks myself here

Bye,
Fabi

Welcome to the forum Fabi! My German is almost non-existant :eek: I have great respect for anyone who takes the time to learn and speak a foreign language :)

Hm, I studied German to GCSE which means the only phrases I know are 'getting by on holiday' style ones.

Entschuldigen Sie bitte - haben Sie noch Zimmer frei, für Heute abend?

welcome!

one of my dearest friends is from Germany (was a foreign exchange student when we were in high school) and she still comes here often (just saw her a few weeks ago). one of these days i DO plan on visiting her.

she taught me only a handful of things in German.

i think you are getting most of the words right, but just not in the right order. it is the horrible way we conjugate our verbs! ;)

hey there!!
welcome Fabi !

it's good to see a non-native-english-speaker over here =)
it'd be cool if you tell us about good german fiction that were translated into egnlish ..

Entschuldigen Sie bitte - haben Sie noch Zimmer frei, für Heute abend?
Oh, you're german are very good!
i think you are getting most of the words right, but just not in the right order. it is the horrible way we conjugate our verbs!
I'm here to learning this. We haven't the best english teacher. I understand you well, but writting the right words are very heavy. I am happy over the fact that it at least read can which I mean if it is also heavy!
one of my dearest friends is from Germany (was a foreign exchange student when we were in high school) and she still comes here often (just saw her a few weeks ago). one of these days i DO plan on visiting her.
How old ? I'm 14 years old ;) * 16.August '91
it'd be cool if you tell us about good german fiction that were translated into egnlish ..
I must said a german word and you translate into german? Or do I have to say which in Germany in this moment happened?

Back