• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If Only My Books Could Talk, They'll...

-Carlos-

...be singing these praises, Carlos is back!! Carlos is back!!

Today, at long last, my reader's block has ended! I spend most of the afternoon doing, well, READING!

Ah. :)

__

Welcome back to the Land of the Reading Carlos. I hate it when I can't read. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often.

Ohh! I hate when all I want to do is lay around and read all day. Unfortunately this does happen to me, more times than not. Oh well...I suppose I'm a sort of bipolar reader. hmph.

I spent the last Sunday reading and it was so good, I already forgot how comforting it is, because it had been a long time since I managed to do a day of reading. Wish I could have a day every week to spent a few hours with a book, but hey, one has to work and eat, right?

Welcome back, Carlos. I've been in the same plight until recently. I finally enjoyed a much-needed day in the sun with my Kindle for some light reading. I love spring.

BeerWench!

NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN!
:innocent:

What Sparky said!:flowers:

Back to the topic...I've noticed a direct correlation between my reading slumps and my poor eyesight. Just to warn you youngsters, bifocals are a sick joke. Can't see without them, can't read with them. I think I hear Satan laughing in the background. I'm looking forward to my chat with my favorite optometrist soon....

Buy a Kindle and bump up the font size. Problem solved.

I'm considering it. I'm doing a Bible study, and I have to flip back and forth in my Bible while referring to the workbook(different fonts of course) and the switching back and forth is making me crazy. I guess I'll have to drive the urchins out of the living room and use the dining table, with the overhead light. At least I'm hoping it's just my eyes causing the problem and not my brain cells :blink:

Back