• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If Someone Were to Give You a Book...

-Carlos-

...as a gift, which book would you love it to be? This has to be a book you have not as yet read. Tricky one right?

act.gov_dcp_lib_dcp_blue_gift.gif

For me it would be The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.

Probably Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, the new book by Jonathan Safran Foer. Either that or the new Philippa Gregory book, The Boleyn Inheritance. There's so many books that I want :)

I'm pretty sure that I am receiving Flowers of the Moon and Other Lunacies by Robert Bloch for Christmas, so perhaps something on my current favorite pharaoh, Tutankhamen. ;)

Well, any of the books I put on my holiday list but ended up not getting would be nice. If not those, then books that I'm interested in reading but can wait a while to get... Jim Butcher's books are the first that come to mind.

I'm pretty sure that I am receiving Flowers of the Moon and Other Lunacies by Robert Bloch for Christmas, so perhaps something on my current favorite pharaoh, Tutankhamen. ;)
Apparently there was something on Discovery about the actual way King Tut actually died. Did you catch that?

I thought it was fascinating, but a little anti-climactic.

ds

Back