• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

ricky

ok..i am somewhat drunk...so.....i thought to my drunken self and said, 'self, if you were drunk what would you eat?' or 'call' or 'do'....you'll notice the quotations for effect.....anywho....so since i am drunk, what i would eat would be ben and jerry's karmel sutra ice cream and probably whatever else was in the fridge. now, before posting on this thread..i want you to really think about this....this is deep shite here....seriously gut wrenching, deep thoughts here..what is your #1 thing ot totally gorge on when you r drunk???

that would be something very spicy, usually on my way home i would stop to eat some tacos :)

though i really would prefer to gorge on you ;)

Party chex mix, you know, its already at the party, and its good... what else do you want, you're gonna forget it anyway

ricky said:
ok..i am somewhat drunk...so.....i thought to my drunken self and said, 'self, if you were drunk what would you eat?' or 'call' or 'do'....you'll notice the quotations for effect.....anywho....so since i am drunk, what i would eat would be ben and jerry's karmel sutra ice cream and probably whatever else was in the fridge. now, before posting on this thread..i want you to really think about this....this is deep shite here....seriously gut wrenching, deep thoughts here..what is your #1 thing ot totally gorge on when you r drunk???

This is really funny. It's like drunk dialing on the internet! Maybe that's not the best metaphor. I guess sloppy PMs would be like drunk dialing. This is more like dancing on the bar! Go Ricky!

BTW, I like grilled cheese sandwiches or a slice of pizza when a tad under the influence.

next day.......captain's log....still a little drunk from night before. must fake it for don't want guests to know what kind of lush you really are....

when i used to smoke, i could always tell what kind of hangover i was going to have depending on if i could handle a smoke in the morning. if i could, great day, if not...long day ahead....

well hello my lush of a sister. what pray tell warrented a tuesday night drunk? nice weather...cranky guests....an open bottle?

actually is was monday night, and when have i ever needed a reason to tie one on....?? i'm so lame......

mehastings said:
This is really funny. It's like drunk dialing on the internet! Maybe that's not the best metaphor. I guess sloppy PMs would be like drunk dialing. This is more like dancing on the bar! Go Ricky!

BTW, I like grilled cheese sandwiches or a slice of pizza when a tad under the influence.

yeah the nice thing is that it's like that late night drunken call.....mmm, grilled cheese

mr_michel said:
that would be something very spicy, usually on my way home i would stop to eat some tacos :)

mmmm...tacos...yummy.... :p

though i really would prefer to gorge on you ;)

:eek: .........

i used to live in a city where they had 'pizza corner' where there was literally a pizza shop on each corner and then some. but my absloute fave thing to eat when i lived in halifax and would come stumbling out of the marquee at 4 am...wow, i am a lush...anywho, there was this guy who called himself the 'dogfather' and he would set up shop and i would always save my 4 bucks to get a dog for the cab ride home. all my friends would waste their cash on one last drink, and then try to eat my snack. it was long though, so there was lots to go round...mmm...you could get one with cheese and put bacon bits on it.....or in fredericton, the kabob stand outside sweetwaters....mmmmm......i think i am going to go eat something, i am all of a sudden very hungry..

Come on over and help me eat the caramel rolls I made yesterday. My son won't even taste one which means I'm stuck eating 18 of these things myself. Do you have any idea what that's going to do to my not so girlish figure? :eek:

oh i know..i run an inn and i have to bake everyday, which in turn means, i usually have a muffin, scone, cake or whatever it is that i made...egad....i wish i wasn't such a great baker.. :D

oh man kebabs outside sweets. next time i am home i am getting one of those babies. i think they opened a restaurant though which is great cause there is no way i could stay up til 2 now a days.

man, you guys are celebrating without me... :(

When i'm drunk i'm not eating, i smoke, a lot..

Or when i run out of cigs, i normally starting to make gritz, or pancakes, or something sweet...
Or doener, which is one of the only food you can find at 3 or 4 in the morning..

Back