• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm drunk

I'm head over heels for Brazilian pizza, with cream cheese in the crust - more expensive than the regular stuff, but oh so very good!!! :D

And in Oz I'm all about the meat pie from the nearest 7-11 or petrol station, squirting the tomato sauce right inside the pastry.

ricky said:
oh i know..i run an inn and i have to bake everyday, which in turn means, i usually have a muffin, scone, cake or whatever it is that i made...egad....i wish i wasn't such a great baker.. :D

I'm just cursed with a desire to bake. :(

best thing is a hot ham and swiss sanny. can only get them at 3 am from places like 7Eleven, but they taste fantastic anyway. i dont think i've ever eaten one sober. hmmm...i wonder what they taste like sans alcoholic influence ?

everything tastes so much better when you are drunk......and egad, i am drunk again..my excuse for a 2 nite bender is that i have friends from outta town here, so isn't that a good 'nuff excuse?

Great subject, Ricky...

And is it just me, or is 7-11 like the mecca for drunken-munchies?

Give me three or eight of those Buffalo Chicken Taquitos! man.

Before those came out, the "Big Bomb" Spicy Beef and Bean and Cheese burritos were the treat of choice, with a bag of Salt & Vinegar potato chips.

Of course, when blitzed, you can never wait for a "Big Bomb" to cook all the way through, and you end up with a cold wad of beefeaneese in the middle, but, man, is it good!

And while you are there, make sure to get a pack of smokes, and a giantabulous bottle of Gatorade for the morning! (orange, please) Put that sucker in the freezer, and you can siphon the liquid all day to fight the cotton-mouth. And it comes back up better than soda. smoooooth! :D

God, I'm glad I'm over those days. Now, I have two beers and it's nappy time!

i always had the fruit puch gatorade.....i remember going into the needs (canadian equivalent of 7/11) anywho, we would walk in severly late at night (open 24hrs) and just to piss of the clerk, walk around aimlessly for about an hour...

haha! don't forget the nachos, leckert! whenever i clean my car i come across another hidden spot of cheeze. oh thank heaven for seven eleven!

ricky said:
i always had the fruit puch gatorade.....i remember going into the needs (canadian equivalent of 7/11) anywho, we would walk in severly late at night (open 24hrs) and just to piss of the clerk, walk around aimlessly for about an hour...

omg- too funny!

oooohhhhh.... naaaachooooos!!!

With extra chili. (or whatever the stuff that comes out of that dispenser is!)

:confused:

The best ones are those last soggy two that are stuck together at the bottom of the plastic bowl, welded together by extra wholesome goodness!

oh yeah, baby! the chili! who cares what it's made out of!!! you can't beat chili and cheeze on anything when you're blitzed- hotdogs, burgers, fries. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM

You got it, Jenem - who cares what's in it, just give me LOTS OF IT!

In a particularily drunken fit of the munchies, I have opened the end of one of those burritos and pumped chilli and cheese into the bag! (need a fork with that, though! and a LOT of those napkins that they are always out of!)

omg- now I'LL be doing that next time!!!

i don't know if i should thank you or strangle you!!! LOL JK

leckert said:
Hard to get your hands around my neck when I'm trying to lick the inside of a Frito bag!

:D

nothing like licking the inside of a frito bag....oh, life is joy, isn't it? :D

i have a very close friend who under the influence of an illegal, munchie inducing drug, once ate an entire 1 lb bag of ginger snaps. it is a story still told far and wide.

ricky- garlic cheese fingers with donair sauce. i will say no more.

Back