• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm going to be crushed

Gem said:
I'll take the Library of Alexandria (before it was destroyed) and also the British Library.:D
oh, i forgot about that one! definitely! all of the above, plus the library of congress and anything in the smithsonian.

I have a TBR and a TBF (To Be Finished) pile. I start books but have a hard time finishing them (A.D.D.) unless I'm absolutely taken away by them. So I have tons of books that I pick up from time to time with which I attempt to play catch-up. :rolleyes:

raffaellabella said:
I have a TBR and a TBF (To Be Finished) pile.

I have a TBR pile and a TBROD list.

TBROD = To be read One Day, ie when there is nothing left on the pile - yeah right!

I just moved my TBR to my office in the back of the house. There are exactly 50 books in the pile. 50, that's a nice round number.:rolleyes:

I was going to read more novels once I finish my current one, but I think I might just go straight to the biographies that I have sitting on the coffee table.

I have a very large amount of TBF books!

Back