• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm just saying.

he has been beaching it with his lovely wife so i can't say he will be too upset, but how he does love an argument.

Besides he instructed us to stir the pot while he was gone and i think you've done a fine job martin :)

Nice work.

For now on, we'll all talk about this episode and it will stick in his craw that he wasn't there while the gettin' was good. :D

SFG75 said:
For now on, we'll all talk about this episode and it will stick in his craw that he wasn't there while the gettin' was good. :D
Constantly crow barring references to it as "The Great Debate that defined the Forum" in every response we make to his posts should do it. I think if we put in a team effort we could have the guy certified within a fortnight, month tops....

Kenny Shovel said:
Constantly crow barring references to it as "The Great Debate that defined the Forum" in every response we make to his posts should do it. I think if we put in a team effort we could have the guy certified within a fortnight, month tops....

If you mean two to four weeks, I agree!

(fortnight? Where the heck are you fr... oh. :D )

Yeah, what's with people not getting the word 'fortnight' on this continent?! I get paid 'biweekly' and have had numerous problems with payroll. You can only imagine the miscommunications before I finally realised no one understood that word.

fortnight is 2 weeks......so i gather....i'm canadian...don't listen to me....i really don't know much about anything....

Back