• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new too!!

Oh Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt? Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? asmilies.sofrayt.com__5E_k_flag.gif

I love Reece's pieces - we don't have them over here in the UK.

In fact I love them so much I'd perform a few tricks myself in return for a few :D

Folly
xxxxx

Folly said:
I love Reece's pieces - we don't have them over here in the UK.

In fact I love them so much I'd perform a few tricks myself in return for a few :D

Folly
xxxxx

Folly,

Yes, that was something I just recently learned after reading this thread.

Ummmmm, I'm guessin' your female, and if so, you might make that offer to some of the guys, as I'm SURE they'd take you up on it. :D

Yeah, and in other places! You CAN get them here but you have to look around :)

As for all this talk of me doing ANYTHING for a chocolate... you are RIGHT! :D

SillyWabbit said:
As for all this talk of me doing ANYTHING for a chocolate... you are RIGHT! :D

As if we doubted that in the LEAST! :D

Now, bring that cuddly fur of your's over here and start workin' for your chocolate! :p

I can't believe Reese's pieces might just be at my local Woolworths :)

I have seen the cup cake variety but I'm looking for the m&m looking ones - can you get those too?

Tigress, you are indeed correct, I am female and reading back my post I should have most certainly worded that differently :D :D

Folly
xxxx

Folly said:
Tigress, you are indeed correct, I am female and reading back my post I should have most certainly worded that differently :D :D
Oh no, don't change a THING! I'm sure the guys liked just fine as it was. :p

Welcome, Folly.
I don't know if I should admit this, having read this whole thread, but I live about 15 minutes away from the birth place of all of that chocolate stuff, Hershey.

A belated but sincere welcome Folly.

Folly said:

I've been looking all over this thread for an expiration date on this thing. It's gotta be around here somewhere. Don't tease me like this people!

RaVeN

You smelled that one, didn't you. You were sitting at home, trying your best to avoid coming here, and then this tingle at the back of your mind told you that there is a remark out there which you just cannot let slip.

And you didn't.

Cheers, Martin

Back