• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm new too!!

Folly

Hi All,

I thought I'd introduce myself too. I am sure you are all sick of welcoming the newbies but I would really appreciate it if you would :)

Great Forum - I can't believe I've only just found it. And to think, here I've been, all alone in my book-loving world with noone to share my thoughts with (aaarghhh :( ) and here you all are :D

Ok, I'm off to make my first proper post :eek:

xxxx

Welcome Folly! Your reaction was very similar to mine upon finding this forum. We look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Folly said:
Hi All,

I thought I'd introduce myself too. I am sure you are all sick of welcoming the newbies but I would really appreciate it if you would :)

Great Forum - I can't believe I've only just found it. And to think, here I've been, all alone in my book-loving world with noone to share my thoughts with (aaarghhh :( ) and here you all are :D

Ok, I'm off to make my first proper post :eek:

xxxx

"I can't believe I've only just found it. "

:) I had the same thought when I first came!!

"I am sure you are all sick of welcoming the newbies"

NO!!!!! it is my pleasure to say,

" WELCOME, Folly! Enjoy your stay and Have fun!"

Best wishes, :)

welcome, this is a really nice place im sure youll feel like home here. ;)

psss. just dont feed to much sugar to the rabbit :p

Welcome, Folly! I hope you enjoy it here, its great fun with all these crazy folks.

I felt the same way as you when finding the forum...what took me so long?!? :)

Thanks everyone for the really nice welcome :)

I look forward to contributing and talking to you all.

Folly
xxxxxx

mr_michel said:
welcome, this is a really nice place im sure youll feel like home here. ;)

psss. just dont feed to much sugar to the rabbit :p

Nobody feeds the wabbit sugar! :mad: Maybe because we get too hyper and bouncy! :D

WaterCrystal said:
And chocolate, and carrot, and....., etc,etc.

Well... carrots I could live without, actually, but PLEASE by all means feed me CHOCOLATE!!!! :D

SillyWabbit said:
Well... carrots I could live without, actually, but PLEASE by all means feed me CHOCOLATE!!!! :D

Hmmmm.... I wonder what tricks I could get the Wabbit to preform if I offered him a Reece's Peanutbutter Cup? :D

{Tigress} said:
Hmmmm.... I wonder what tricks I could get the Wabbit to preform if I offered him a Reece's Peanutbutter Cup? :D

I used to get my parent's dog to perform tricks for reeces' pieces (no it didn't hurt the dog, I only gave it 2-3 every once in a while).

VTChEwbecca said:
I used to get my parent's dog to perform tricks for reeces' pieces (no it didn't hurt the dog, I only gave it 2-3 every once in a while).
So for a whole CUP instead of a piece, a Wabbit would probably do just about anything, right? :D

Back