• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

RainbowGurl

I can't seem to put an image in my signture. Is this not allowed anymore? I must have missed something there then :eek:

There was a thread started about this some time ago...people get tired of huge images in signatures over time...especially after 100's of posts.....it bogs the loading of pages and such...

Hi RainbowGurl.

We turned off images in signatures a little while ago as they can get annoying, and people tended to abuse them.

Darren.

Not a bad idea Darren. Not only that, but if I'm correct, it takes up more space and that in turn causes a headache for you money wise to maintain the site.

SFG75 said:
if I'm correct, it takes up more space and that in turn causes a headache for you money wise to maintain the site.

Na, since your are only using the [IMG] [/IMG] tags the image is linked offsite; it would affect loading times and...well you only have to look at a few threads on this site to see why it's a bad idea.

Back