• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

[Insert amazing theme tune here]

MaryPhuong

........And it's SUPER-MARY!!!

No, i lied. I'm not that super. Superficially narcissistic perhaps, but that's only because life is more fun if you actually like yourself. As opposed to hating yourself in a sort of "I need/want attention but refuse to just say so outright" way. Because I tend to find all the serial killers in the crime books came from that...Or was it the other way round...?

Either way I'm going to artistically kill you and send you to the police in colour coded sandwich boxes.

Ah... I'm not crazy. A little eccentric maybe? I like to think I'm interesting in the least.

I like books. I like books a lot. But not in the normal way. I'm somewhat picky about a book I shall read because what I hate the most is putting down a book never to read it to the end. I must finish a book. Or else I won't be happy. Even though I know it's not going to get any better. I have only ever stopped reading one book and that was "A Heartbreaking work of staggering Genius" which was so promising at first but then lost me due to the fact I hated the narrator and wanted to hit him repeatedly in the face with a brick. Made of steel.

Some people say I'm a bit of a violent girl. I like to think of it as expressive. I don't really go hitting people with bricks. Honest.

I love the feel of books, the smell and being in a good library. I like being surrounded by stories and small words within the space of so many cms. I want to have a room where all the books are stacked up in perilous arches and thus making some sort of book cave. I want to live in that room and only emerge for Nourishment (since i don't want crumbs on my books, or the fear of spilling water) hygiene (since I don't want to smell) and sex (since it's nice)

I'm somewhat blunt about things. And my spelling sucks. Sorry. that's something I've never really...got.

Oh. And I'm a student.

If you're still reading this, thank you for not thinking "Yikes how long is this" and I hope we can have lovely conversations in the future!

Thank you all for such a nice warm welcome! And I hope you guys continue to like me! If not then we shall just have to fight to the death... Also I look foward to this amazing theme tune!

I had mission impossible, since that is possibly the most well known theme along with he pink panther. I would personally like something a little more russian....weird? or not?

Back