• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Interested in Reviewing?

Reviewer881

Hi there!
I am working on a project that will focus on connecting self-published authors with legitimate reviewers on Amazon.com. The self-publishing industry has grown by leaps and bounds with the advent of Amazon’s publishing features, but authors continue to struggle with the promotion of their products. To meet this need, I am developing a newsletter to help authors reach out to interested reviewers.

If you love to read and critique and would like to receive free books in exchange for posting a review on Amazon, please sign up for our newsletter by responding to this post.

Thank you for your interest!

Reviewer881

I will pass but maybe someone here will be interested in reading free self-published stuff.

Dead tree or Kindle versions?

I can probably get some of the books in pdf format as well if you are interested. You can email me directly with your email address or send me a private message.

Thanks!

The self-publishing industry has grown by leaps and bounds with the advent of Amazon’s publishing features, but authors continue to struggle with the promotion of their products.
There's a reason for that. While the 'industry' has grown and developed, it doesn't mean that the quality of self-published works has risen to some new level. Poor writers are poor writers. Author mills are unlikely to promote self-published works because they only expect to sell a few copies - to friends and family - before attaching themselves to the next sucker.

Sorry, despite my sympathies and admiration for those who self publish, I'm already part of amazon's review program. Got plenty of reading from them.

Sounds interesting to me - at least if I can choose to review or not. If I think a book sucks i don't want to read beyond chapter 1.

And what about that "Amazon Review Program"? Is it hard to join?

I'm too inept with my kindle to be much use to you anyway.
Ha, Yeah, that's part of the problem with the Amazon program, you feel obligated to finish the books even if you feel they're painfully boring.

I don't know how hard it is to join. I think they just invited who they want. Easiest way I could tell you about getting involved is review a lot of things on amazon. That's kind of how they found me.

Back