• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Internet addiction

Are you a net addict?

• Total voters
The last month or so I worked somewhere else and could only use the net in the public library. And I can tell you not having access to the internet is a real pain in the ass. Most of the time I had to learn and write papers and every time I stumbled over some crap I could not understand my first impuls was to look it up in the net. Looking up words and concepts in books is quite horrible and takes awfully eternal!!!!
I don't think I'm addicted but I miss it horrible when it's not there because it makes my life a lot easier and it has all the answers to my nerver ending questions.

Well, having been away from the internet and computers in general for three months or so, i can tell you that the addiction wanes after a while :) You know what, i even found the time to read some books! :D

Phil

Well done Phil for catch up to reading books but you will be back to Internet AGAIN!! :D

i used to be close to "addicted" but right now as ive gotten older, im just not into it. i may be on the net 1 or so hours a day. but usually i check mail everyday, then thats it. unlessi want to draw or listen to music.

Back