• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or whet?

Is Billy Oblivion gorgeous or what?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Billy Oblivion said:
Well wher's it gone? I could see what me and the luscious Ms Honeydevil voted; then you came on the thread, a third vote appeared and suddenly I can't see who voted what anymore. I suspect moderator jiggery pokery.
that's so mean, why can't we see that anymore?? where is the fun if you can't see who voted for gorgeous?? :( :mad:

I want to know who voted to shag me given half a chance.
I nkow me and Honeydevil voted TFG and Ell says she voted AMIHP. And Martin was the only other person (I use the term in it's broadest sense) around. Hmmmm......

I shouldn't need you to tell me because it was a public vote. The only people who could have changed itare the mods. Ell told me what she voted and that leaves you or Wabbit (who has been luking around tonight I believe).

Billy Oblivion said:
We demand to know the guilty party! Hell, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'd shag myself if I was twins.

hey that is a totally new side of you, are you drunk??

If you click the numbers on the far right side of the poll (how many people voted for which choice), it'll bring you to a new screen which will tell you who voted for what.

I voted TFG, by the way.

ParadoxicalRae said:
If you click the numbers on the far right side of the poll (how many people voted for which choice), it'll bring you to a new screen which will tell you who voted for what.

I voted TFG, by the way.
thank you thank you thank you!! and by the way, me too!! :D

I liked billy oblivion better when he was lead singer for the culture club.

4276.bmp

BO, It was you and me in 82, dancing the 12-inch at the Pyramid on A. You had BO, I was happy to be there.

Lovely memories,

Take care,

Novella

bobbyburns said:
I liked billy oblivion better when he was lead singer for the culture club.

4276.bmp

Are you kidding? Culture club was said to be one of the top 20 bands.

Billy, you don't have the choice that I would like to vote: all of the above. :D :p

Billy Oblivion said:

You remind me of Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver. Not that I'm insinuating (sp?) that you are a drug addict or anything, but you look like him in this picture.

Back