• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Sparky, I hope that you realize that there are answers to the questions you raise that are different from the alternatives you suggest.

I hope you also realize that to answer them would lead to a rather lengthy post from me.

I will say that you are the last person I expected to hear from after your own request that we try to move the discussion alonmg.

So I hope you take no umbrage from the fact that I choose not to answer this particular post of yours, in the interests of moving the discussion along.

Yours truly
Peder

No umbrage taken and you're right: we should be talking about the video.

I am looking for mirrors so Canada can watch it but am not having much luck.

All the cheap labor came to US for their own benefit because they still made a lot better wages in US than where they came from. They did not go there to make America rich. And how can anyone, even Mosleys, whoever they are, seriously say BBC is not a left wing network. It makes as much sense as saying Fox is not right wing station. I hear news here on satellite from all over the world and BBC and NBC are about the most biased there are, except maybe communist countries.

Question: Do you realistically think that a liberal White House will be re-elected come the next presidential election after all the mess Obama has made? Get real if you answer yes.

__

Question: Do you realistically think that a liberal White House will be re-elected come the next presidential election after all the mess Obama has made? Get real if you answer yes.

__

Aquablue, please read the following carefully and as many times as it takes for you to understand:

This thread is not about Obama, the Whitehouse, or The Liberal Media. It is about a video that I posted. I understand that threadjacks are commonplace but seriously dude, you really need to stop going off half-cocked. Have you watched the video yet?

I am genuinely curious about your political views, but that is for another thread and not this one. If I were to create a thread with some questions, would you be willing to answer them?

What does fox news have to do with star trek? What is a durp? What is a rand video? I thought this was about reading books. According to this poll, if you like fox news you think Obama works for CIA. Or not. or is a Muslim. What does this have to do with reading books?

This thread has nothing to do with reading books. That's why it is in the Non-Book Discussions area.

As for the poll option, you are correct and I have changed it to something less incendiary and much less amusing. That being said, the poll options are based on the voter having watched the video.

this%20thread.jpg

Firstly, I will not give Comedy Central a nano second of my time for they use punchlines as bias political perspectives. None of that say is true. None. It's a travesty; a falsehood - convincing a loud minority of confused viewers (likely the same group that love Bill Maher, such gullible fools) for they don't hand a mind of their own. They just follow the piper any where he leads them.

Buck has about a half dozen boards behind him full of MANY questionable foes associated with the White House. Jon Stewart is just getting paid to up the ratings by making up shit. Do yourself a favor and do not listen to such people. Reevaluate your position please, for the sake of our children. The White House wants very much to destroy everything we stand for as Americans; and that's why I am so passionate is my posts. I love my country as so should me.

I need to go now (again) but I'll return later this afternoon. I love this discussion very much.

Take care my friends.

__

Firstly, I will not give Comedy Central a nano second of my time for they use punchlines as bias political perspectives.

Comedy Central using politics as punchlines. Inexcusable, I know. Comedy Central should know better. They really should.

None of that say is true. None. It's a travesty; a falsehood - convincing a loud minority of confused viewers (likely the same group that love Bill Maher, such gullible fools) for they don't hand a mind of their own. They just follow the piper any where he leads them.

As for the bit in red, are you honestly saying that Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is not the second largest shareholder in News Corp (Fox News's parent company)?

Back on topic:

OK, now that you have watched the video, what is your answer to the following questions:

Did the gang at Fox and Friends genuinely not know the head of The Kingdom Foundation’s name, and the fact that he is one the part owners of Fox, or were they purposely covering it up because it didn’t help their fear driven narrative?

Follow-up question (optional): Is there another reasonable explanation for Fox and Friends not mentioning the name of the head of The Kingdom Foundation?

I think it's funny that you (Aqua) call the Comedy Central viewers gullible and that they follow their leader(s) wherever they take them while Fox News is doing the exact same thing to their audience.

ComedyDid the gang at Fox and Friends genuinely not know the head of The Kingdom Foundation’s name, and the fact that he is one the part owners of Fox, or were they purposely covering it up because it didn’t help their fear driven narrative?

If that report is true then I would regret such an association. But note this if you will. For every bad connection the right keeps, there are dozens of dangerous association on the left.

I love this thread because we are being civil about the topic. We all love our country. There is no argument there. Each of us deals with different viewpoint in order to fortify our beliefs for a true democratic society. We all have America at heart. None of us are wrong in that respect and disagreement is actually a healthy sign of a stable nation.

You will be shock with this statement: I am an independent voter. So why do I scream right wing? It is because I was raised, sternly, to accept and protect the right at whatever cost. Now by saying this I am not saying that my mind is close. I am better than that! My mind is open to different viewpoints and I can (and will) make any adjustments to my personal perspective if they are, without a shadow of a doubt, truth worthy.

I am only giving my angle...that's all. Let's continue this very interesting thread as we are doing up to this point. Let's iron out points and point out the common denominators we share - which, I feel, might be many.

Thank you.

__

This is my answer spark: Just like you do not believe Fox the reverse is true for me when it comes to libral telecasts. The image could of been altered, maybe. Who's to say? Who is certain? I question everything...even the Fox channel. I am hard to convince. I have to be because that's the political atmosphere we all share. When it comes to truth and ratings, guess which wins? It's quite clear that ratings reign supreme. That's my answer spark.

I only wish I could be more specific.

__

Back